I'm THAT kind of cat lady

I resist - oh, how I resist - posting to Facebook the three million kitty pictures I take every night. I'm the kind of cat lady that refers to her kitty as 1) a kitty, though she's damn near middle-aged; 2) princess baby puddy pop; and 3) cutie mctooty pie. When kitty does something as adorable as stretching, or snuggling, or licking her foot, out comes my phone as I snap dozens of pictures. OH MY GOD SHE CHANGED POSITION SLIGHTLY! BRACE YOURSELVES BECAUSE IT IS SOOOO ADORABLE!!!! And yes, the all caps is both appropriate and necessary. I do the excited whisper where I'm kind of yelling it, but in hushed tones so as not to disturb her actions.

Proof:

OMG SHE'S SNUGGLING MY ARM WHILE I TRY TO CROCHET SOOOOO CUTE




         




OMG SHE'S SITTING IN A SUN SPOT SOOOOO CUTE

Looking slightly annoyed with me




OMG SHE'S HUGGING HER TOY MOUSE SOOOOOO CUTE THE CUTEST EVER


Yeah.........I liked that one...

Comments

Popular Posts